Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sibling Hudgens and Jonas

I am so bummed. When I found out Vanessa had a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, I had dreams of her hooking up with Bonus Jonas, Frankie, in the future. Unfortunately Stella is five years older than Frankie. Ain’t gonna happen.



Turns out the Hudgens’ family lives in Oceanside, a beautiful suburb of Del Mar, California. Vanessa, take the Coaster. Wonderful view going into or out of San Diego. It will show you parts of North County you can’t see in a limo. There’s several Vanessa and Stella YouTubes, but I love Lindsay Lohan’s voice as much as Vanessa’s, so bear with this video.



In the meantime, I found some ads and outtakes on the celebrity Hudgens. Watch the TV rehearsal. Listen closely. You can hear Vanessa’s real voice is better than the canned music used during the show. Then, what ad has she not been in? I understand Stella is doing ads too. Homes are expensive in North San Diego County; right next to Camp Pendleton.


No comments:

Post a Comment