Friday, June 12, 2009

Miley Cyrus response to TMZ radio hang-ups

“Theirs a little drama (of course the world loves it ew.) because apparently i "hung up" on radio stations today and I hate to say thats not

“true. I am a specific time limit and schedules are set up for specific time frames for each station... if a station goes over time I am

“IMMEDIATELY connected to the next station. YES, i am sorry if anyone thought I 'hung up" on them. The peeps at the radio stations r friends”


From Twitter and no correction on grammar – and that’s not her mom’s mom!

2 comments:

  1. lol...the whole thing is funny...
    at least I think it is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting, JO. Poor Miley. Only 16. TMZ is picking on her, bugs in her home in Savannah, busy as could be - and on track of making $500,000 per day this year - poor Miley. Don't miss my prediction for Hannah Montana Movie 2 - 18, Legal and Dangerous at jonasmontana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete