Sunday, October 25, 2009

My prediction on All the Right Wrongs
Emily Osment of Hannah Montana show
EP due tomorrow


I’ve blogged for a year. This blog has reached the top 5% of all blogs worldwide. Not as popular as TMZ or Ragan Communications, but top 5% is pretty good in my book.

On Oct. 11, Emily Osment, who plays Lily Truscott, Lola Luftnagle on Hannah Montana, showed up in Arizona. My blog on that event shot through the roof. I had five times the daily visitors in just two hours of posting. To this day, it is still the most visited blog on this site, beating Miley Cyrus’ net worth.

So my prediction of All the Right Wrongs, due out tomorrow, is that it will definitely chart higher than the Bandslam soundtrack. Safe bet. I’d be willing to say it will do as well as Miley Cyrus’ The Time of Our Lives EP, which peaked at #2 and is #5 today after eight weeks on the chart. It’d be great if Osment went to #1, but it’s an EP.

P.S. – I should say I love her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment