Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tip Gone Amiss

Submitted by Richard Kelleher, M.B.A., mediarelationsexpert.com


Anyone remember the “Wish Gone Amiss” Disney episode? Well, I got a tip the Jonas’ were going to be going to the movie with Grandma “in Chandler” either tonight or through Saturday.


Have to admit Harkins Theaters PR person is fantastic. To protect that person, let’s just say he or she corrected my misunderstanding that Grandma Jonas lives in Sun Lakes. S/he gave me the correct suburb.


S/he also confirmed the Bros. family was not going to a movie in Chandler this weekend; but would not admit if the company knew the Jonas. Bros. agent or if the boys had contacted the movie chain. There was a "wink-wink" to the voice.


So doing investigative reporting – a lost art – I called a number I obtained. I asked if Mrs. Jonas was in. A boy sounding between 8 and 10 said no. I asked if any adult was home. “No.”


“Is this Frankie?” I asked. The person on the other end hung up the phone.


So, will the bus be parked in front of Grandma’s tonight? Will the whole family – including Frankie – be watching Jonas Bros. 3rd Degree, whoops, I mean 3D, in sunny Arizona this weekend, either at Harkins Gateway Pavilions 18 or Dickinson Palm Valley 14?


Will the boys be watching a Cleveland Indians ball game against Diamondbacks, Padres, Rockies or Rangers?


For plot of new TV program, J.O.N.A.S. or the Hannah Montana movie, check jonasmontana.wordpress.com


No comments:

Post a Comment