Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Alyson Michalka fans flame Aly & AJ 78violet touring with U2

In July I posed the question, are Aly & AJ 78violet going to tour with U2 in 2010? Alyson Michalka fueled that flame today on an online chat, If I could sing with Bono on stage that would the most inspirational thing ever. I just saw them live in Dublin and it was an amazing experience.

U2 and The Rolling Stones are probably the only two bands big enough to contain Aly & AJ 78violet as an opening act. They aren’t on the Miley Cyrus tour, and the Stones aren’t touring, so that leaves U2.

It may not be the U.S., either. Aly said, Oh my gosh; we would love to have world tours. Meeting fans from all over the world would be something amazing. I love different foods and going to some exotic and amazing places.

Again, another U2 reference, I love Rock music. That's mainly what I listen to. My favorite bands are Radio Head, Muse, Mute Math, Carolina Lyer, Heart, Weezer, and U2!



No comments:

Post a Comment