Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hayden Panettiere finally hits TV promoting film on Regis and Kelly


Hayden Panettiere FINALLY got out to promote I Love You Beth Cooper on Regis and Kelly today. One television show when she should have been doing them all weeks ago. If you want to see good 21st Century marketing, watch Jonas Brothers. They do Web casts, morning news shows, late night. They promote well.

It’s three weeks until Ashley Tisdale releases Guilty Pleasure. I expect to see this marketing queen everywhere – Jimmy Kimmel, Conan, Letterman, all the morning shows, probably even that show about Japanese game shows. Too bad her album released when American Idol is off – you know she’d be on that, too. I don’t mean in two weeks, either, I mean NOW.

Couldn’t find a clip of Panettiere on today’s Regis and Kelly – maybe it really is live – so I included this two year old clip where she didn’t mention I Love You Beth Cooper either, but she looks fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment