Sunday, July 5, 2009

Latest on Bandslam soundtrack

I’m speculating here, but I believe the band’s name in Bandslam will be I Can't Go On, I'll Go On (confirmed July 6, 2009). Here are some references to that name. More than likely it is a reference to Nobel Prize laureate Samuel Beckett (another Irish writer – we’re everywhere). Beckett had a “reader” with this title.


It could be a Los Angeles band, The Broken West, that has a CD by that name – of course they could be the backing band with Alyson Michalka and Vanessa Hudgens adding vocals on the soundtrack.


Either way, I’m up for any music – outside a high school production – featuring the heavenly voices of either Michalka sister and Vanessa Hudgens. Bandslam “album” due Aug. 11. Maybe like Ashley Tisdale Guilty Pleasure available on UK and Japan Amazon months before US. If you do go to Amazon UK or Japan, you can pick up the book, Bandslam: Will’s Guide to Music. Bandslam’s original title was Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment