Wednesday, July 29, 2009

#1 hit first week in August, Guilty Pleasure
End of August Bandslam soundtrack


Going to go out on a limb for several reasons.

First, I’ve been listening to Headstrong as my gym workout tunes for more than a year.

Two, I’ve been listening to It’s Alright; It’s Okay since April, and frankly I’m sick of it.

Third, she was born a year and 24 days before my daughter.

Fourth, and the main reason, there is NO ONE who understands 21st Century marketing like Ashley Tisdale. She won the first – and only so far – Building the Band Brand: Becoming famous in the 21st Century Award – which she has yet to pick up.


So I’m going to go out on a limb and predict a week in advance Ashley Tisdale’s Guilty Pleasure will debut at #1 on next week’s Billboard 200 chart. Let’s see if I’m right or wrong. After all, she’s going up against Exposed by Kristina DeBarge that has an Amazon introductory price of $6.99. Speaking of Exposed, where did this photo come from?

How many weeks has a Hollywood Records CD been in the top 5 – Jonas Bros., Demi Lovato, Hannah Montana Volume 3? They must sleep money. For that reason, I’m going to say August belongs to Hollywood. Ashley Tisdale and at the end of the month, Bandslam soundtrack #1 out of the box. I believe they owe some of that to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment